MY BEAUTY

MY BEAUTY

Swaying my colours to the jealousies of the flowers of lovely scents of the morning. 

It is being a thing of glory that I have been able to outshine the blues of the day to see my ending in the light of day.   

I walk through my hands on the these scented pieces of heavenly glory; it's scent reminds me of imaginations of have never seen in reality.

Letting me know it is not all lovely things i will see but always that I have it's feeling.

The magic of reality been revealed to me by these lovelies of flowers like a messenger from heaven.       

I am a proud but discerning man seeing the effortlessness of the beauty around me.  

It is a pleasure for me to be aligned with nature's beauty because it brings out the beauty in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESOLUTION

SOBER

PHILOSOPHY X

TALE OF A MAN