DARK POETRY

I stand at the front of a big tree
Looking down upon dead leaves on my feet and around me, being blown away by the wind
Everywhere is summer but deep in my heart is winter

The hot wind blows
My mind dark and cold
My worth dissipating
Denigration settling in his new home
Lying comfortably on the sofa
Freely divulging shots of terror without measure as the clouds passes by

Always on the dark side of the moon
The feeling that i had never seen the light
Where possible is enough to fortify and magnify
Where life is what we see in our hearts
To create what we envision

Now i stand in front of the big tree with a cord in hand
Looking everywhere for signs of life; wishing a scream would tear my soul apart
I now smile with the flavour of mockery
And walk away in my fits of dark poetry

Comments

  1. Wow😳 am loving 💕this, keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RESOLUTION

SOBER

PHILOSOPHY X

TALE OF A MAN

MY BEAUTY